In the soft-cheese market, customers look for nice-looking products with mild, clean flavor or for cheeses with character that tap into traditions and the natural-food trend. For customers, it is of utmost importance to provide cheeses with longer shelf-life and high stability as well as taste, flavor and texture.
At Chr. Hansen, we have selected our surface-ripening cultures to guarantee long-ageing products, well-defined flavor and consistent appearance.
- SWING® PC: Range of white-mold cultures for camembert and brie types.
- SWING® PR: Traditional blue-cheese cultures with characteristic round flavor.
- SWING® GEO: white-surface cultures with mild flavor
- SWING® LAF: Yeast for the surface or the curd, resulting in mild to fruity flavors
- SWING® BL/SALSA: Orange/Yellow cultures for the rind and typical intense flavor characteristics