As a knowledge-based company our employees are our most valuable assets and we are always very careful to find the best possible candidate for any job at any level. Therefore, a thorough and professional recruitment and on-boarding process is very important to us.
Our recruitment process
- After submitting your application online, you will receive a confirmation by email within 24 hours.
- The applicants we invite for a first-round interview will meet the recruiting manager and maybe some future colleagues.
- Normally two or three candidates are selected for a second-round interview, where you will meet an HR employee and the recruiting manager again. You might be asked to fill in an online personality assessment in advance of the interview and - in some instances - an additional test featuring numerical, logical and verbal skills. Occasionally a candidate can also be asked to prepare and present a case.
- Before presenting a concrete job offer, we request references from former employers or academic peers and ask to see exam papers.
- At the final stage, a job offer will be sent to the successful candidate.
Our on-boarding program
Chr. Hansen's global on-boarding program “Come Fly with Me” helps create a smooth journey for every new employee. Through “Come Fly with Me”, new employees become part of the Chr. Hansen family fast, and get a clear understanding of the role you play in delivering on our ambitious goals.
By making you feel appreciated, heard and seen, we want to create an early feeling of belonging and improve your 'time to success'.
Buddy and mentor to support your on-boarding
In addition to a manager and a team to support you, you will also have a dedicated buddy to accelerate your integration into Chr. Hansen the first year. For all people leaders we also provide you with a mentor, who typically comes from another business area and is from our top140. The mentor is intended to give you perspectives on leadership behavior, our unique culture and help you expand your network.
Through the on-boarding program, everyone is guided safely to ensure a welcoming experience to the company, to the team and to the new role.