It’s said that we are what we eat. The same is true for cattle. Fresh, nutritious silage and feed rations with ‘good bacteria’ are key to ensuring optimum health and performance for your beef cattle.
Our silage inoculants and probiotic solutions counts for research-proven results including:
- Superior aerobic stability
- Early opening – stable silage at 7 days of fermentation
- Increased dry matter recovery
- Reduced spoilage
- Improved palatability
- Enhanced nutrient preservation
- Improves stability and function of the GI tract
- Improves performance, including carcass weights and feed conversion
- Reduces the shedding of food-borne pathogens, such as E. coli O157:H7
We offer a variety of silage inoculants to suit a wide range of crops and crop conditions. Browse above for more information on our SILOSOLVE® range of silage inoculants.