At Chr. Hansen, we are committed to providing quality probiotic products that fit every need and application. Our probiotic strains are carefully selected and tested to ensure their survival through the digestive system. Each strain is naturally resistant to stomach acid and bile for a successful journey through the intestines.
Our state-of-the-art probiotic fermentation facilities have been designed to support the development of probiotics and protect them throughout the production process, ensuring quality and purity in all finished products.
Our portfolio of POWERED by Chr. Hansen probiotic strains includes the following:
- Bacillus coagulans, UABc-20™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum, UABb-10™
- Bifidobacterium longum, UABl-14™
- Lactobacillus plantarum, UALp-05™
- Lactobacillus casei, UALc-03™
- Lactobacillus paracasei, UALpc-04™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus, DSM33560
- Lactobacillus gasseri, UALg-05™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, UALa-01™
- Lactobacillus reuteri, UALre-16™
- Lactobacillus salivarius, UALs-07™
- Lactobacillus fermentum, DSM33557
- Streptococcus thermophilus, UASt-09™.
Every probiotic strain in our POWERED by Chr. Hansen line has been produced in adherence with the strictest standards for quality assurance.
This communication is only intended for business-to-business and health care professionals. This communication is not intended for consumers of final consumer goods. Nothing on this page is meant to be perceived as an approved claim.