At Chr. Hansen Human Health, we have spent the last century harnessing the power of probiotics to help improve the lives of those who consume them. As a world leader in the field of bioscience, we are committed to drawing upon the most up-to-date research and applying our science-based learnings to help improve the health of consumers everywhere.
As our ongoing innovation deepens our understanding of the role that the microbiome plays in supporting health, a growing body of studies suggests that the strains in Chr. Hansen’s Probiotic Powerhouse may support well-being in a number of ways.
Our strains have the potential to support human health in the following areas:
- Gut health: consuming specific probiotic strains may help improve digestive balance, regularity of bowel movements, and reduce the digestive upset that can occur with travel and the use of some health care interventions.
- Immune health: probiotics have been associated with supporting the body’s immune function by helping to increase communication between immune system components, increase the production of antibodies that help when we are invaded by potentially harmful microbes and support respiratory health.
- Women’s health: several scientific studies suggest that taking probiotics may support aspects of women’s health such as urogenital health at all ages, as well as during pregnancy, lactation and with aging.
- Infant health: probiotics for infants may contribute to overall well-being by helping to support healthy growth, digestive and immune health and helping to reduce excessive crying and fussing.
- Oral health: consuming probiotics has been associated with oral health. By populating the mouth with specific strains, the presence of acid-producing bacteria that can lead to poor oral health may be reduced, helping to support healthy teeth and gums.
Each strain is unique and may support health in different ways.
We are proud of our history and where we have been, but we are even more excited about what we can achieve going forward. Partner with us and embark on a journey from STRAIN TO SOLUTION™ that empowers your consumers, to support their health by supporting their microbiomes.
This communication is only intended for business-to-business and health care professionals. This communication is not intended for consumers of final consumer goods. Nothing on this page is meant to be perceived as an approved claim.