At Chr. Hansen we are committed to raising the industry standard for coagulant performance. By making a small but crucial change to our CHY-MAX®enzyme, we are making a big difference across cheese production and functionality. The latest and greatest addition to the CHY-MAX® portfolio, CHY-MAX® Supreme’s exact and precise performance enables cheese makers to obtain:
- CHY-MAX® Supreme is the outstanding performer in the market-leading CHY-MAX range
- Yield increase of 0.5-1% on average per ton1
- More product from less milk delivering a higher profit margin
Yield increase in different cheese types using CHY-MAX® Supreme
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES A 1% YIELD INCREASE MAKE? Open Close
OVER 1.1 TON MORE CHEESE PER 1 MILLION LITERS OF MILK2
- 1.1 ton can satisfy the yearly cheese consumption of 77 European consumers3
- That’s over €4,000 worth of additional cheese per day
Faster and more precise production
Getting the most value out of your precious resources, milk and time, is the big difference CHY-MAX® Supreme can deliver for you.
- Faster coagulation: Increased number of tanks in less time
- High specifity coagulation: More cheese from your milk
- Reduced proteolysis: Faster precision slicing with less giveaways
WHAT IS THE PRECISION DIFFERENCE? Open Close
FASTER COAGULATION MEANS WE CAN REDUCE THE TIME BY 5-10 MINUTES PER VAT
- That’s one extra vat (about 2,000 kg) of cheese per day4
- 2 tons can satisfy the yearly cheese consumption of 140 European consumers3
CHY-MAX® Supreme reduces proteolysis enabling:
See better slicing in action
Faster slicing means thin slices with up to 10% more cheese processed per day.
If you are slicing your cheese in an 8hr shift, you can save over 45 minutes and slice the same amount of cheese
1 All factors the same using recommended dosage of coagulant.
2 Results based on global internal and customer trials.
3 Bloomberg, 2017. Yield increase depends on cheese type.
4 Vat yield based on 20,000 liter vat average. Results based on global internal and customer trials, as well as slicing trials at Weber.