The yeast was selected from the collection of Agricultural Research Council (ARC) of South Africa. In addition to direct inoculation possibility making lighter the winemaking workload, JAZZ™ brings out terroir expression while optimizing fermentation performance.
- Provides a reliable fermentation even at low temperature (12°C/54°F)
- Ensures an excellement compatibility with malolactic bacteria.
Advantages of DVS®/direct inoculation
- Secures equivalent fermentation performances and flavor profile to when rehydrated/acclimatized
- Eliminates hassle linked to a caution rehydration and acclimatization:
- Clean vessels and stirring tools
- Non-chlorinated water
- Adjusted temperature
- Respect of set times
- Respect of stirring operations
- Labor time and organization at the peaking time of winery activities
- Saves overall time and labor
“All enologists note that winemakers do not rehydrate their yeast in the proper way”
La Vigne No:299 July-August 2017, Marion Mazebea