Insights on good bacteria
Explore the Power of Good Bacteria™ – the foundation for fermentation
What if we started looking to nature for answers to build a sustainable future? It's possible already. Discover the wonderful world of good bacteria and fermentation and join the conversation using #goodbacteria on social media.
Insights on fermentation
"If you don't like bacteria, you're on the wrong planet"
– Steward Brand
bacteria cells on earth
Our good bacteria and fermentation recommendations
Podcast: A master class in gut health
Did you know that our emotional state, propensity for disease, the nature of our cravings and even some of our decision making can be traced back to our gut ecology? Learn more about our microbiome’s profound impact on human health in this Mastering The Microbiome podcast.
A photographic exploration of the microbial world
Let microbe experts Chimileski and Kolter take you on a stunning visual exploration of the inhabitants of an invisible microbial world. Through stories and world-class photography, Life at the Edge of Sight celebrates the wonders of the microscopic organisms that shape our world.
Podcast: David Zilber on fermentation as a commitment to your future
Listen to this episode of “At a Distance” to hear David Zilber, former head of fermentation at Noma and now partner to Chr. Hansen, share his passion for fermentation. Discussing the symbiosis between mankind and microbes, Zilber shares how science can re-invent how we think about food.Listen to podcast
"Probiotic pills could bring an end to malnutrition"
– Bill Gates, The Telegraph, October 7, 2019
Join the conversation! Use #goodbacteria on social media.
Instagram accounts we like to follow
- @nomaferments – Get behind the walls of the fermentation lab of the award-winning restaurant Noma in Copenhagen.
- @chefedwardlee – The chef behind the feature documentary "Fermented" takes us behind the scenes of his life.
- @michaelpollan – Fascinated about places where nature and culture intersect: on our plates, in our farms and gardens, and in our minds.
- @thesourscientist – Master blender and yeast scientist at Mikkeller Baghaven in Copenhagen crafting wild and rustic ales with native microflora.
- @toolbeer – Copenhagen based craft brewery.
- @david_zilber – Fermentation guru, former Head of the Lab at Noma and New York Times bestselling author of The Noma Guide to Fermentation.
Explore how the Power of Good Bacteria™ work from farm to fork