The Probiota 2022 conference brings together experts and leaders from global industries and academia to present top level scientific insights into the microbiome and Europe's changing regulatory landscape. Chr. Hansen is excited to be present at the physical event, of which the global bioscience leader is a proud diamond sponsor.
For the first time, its Human Health business unit participates in a joint collaboration with the new HMO division focusing on human milk oligosaccharides for premium infant formula.
“We are very pleased to connect with other industry professionals and discuss what’s new in the world of HMOs, probiotics and human microbiome,” says Veronika Müller-Wigger, Senior Manager Commercial Development, HMO Business Unit.
“We are particularly excited that our colleagues, Dr. Greg Leyer, Senior R&D Director Human Health, and Dr. Adam Baker, Science Director Human Health, will take the audience on a journey through the current status of gut-brain research, where they will share how we are building the complex roadmap for the gut-brain research at Chr. Hansen. We are also pleased to present six scientific posters diving into more detail on a number of exciting subjects,” adds Karoline Thorsoee Elmstroem, Director, Global Marketing, Human Health. (See the list below).
Boost your learning with a morning run
As a diamond sponsor of the event, Chr. Hansen proudly invites all participants for a 5 km early morning run/walk around the lakes of Copenhagen on day 2 (March 29, 2022). Two running coaches will be available offering tips and tricks for a healthy start to the day, fueling both the body and mind for another day of intensive learning.
Don’t miss out
Make sure to find the Chr. Hansen stand, where our team looks forward to engaging with visitors, meeting up with old friends and getting to know new ones in the exciting field of connecting the microbiome science with commercial opportunities.
“Our mission of improving health and wellbeing for everyone, at every stage of life, drives us forward. We focus on continuous innovation, and our team around the world is ready and eager to support our customers growth journey in an increasingly competitive landscape,” concludes Müller-Wigger.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you want to schedule a meeting with us during the event. Contact Frida Hjaltested, Marketing & Commercial Manager.
Chr. Hansen posters /abstracts
- First-time evidence on safety and tolerability of an infant formula containing a complex mixture of human milk oligosaccharides: a randomized trial.
- Probiotics boost macrophage induced innate immune response against infections in vitro.
- Bifidobacterium breve, Bif195, alleviates gastric mucosal damage caused by daily intake of aspirin.
- Screening of candidate probiotics and microbial metabolites for the prevention of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Effects of a 10-strain oral probiotic formulation on vaginal health parameters: A pilot clinical study.
- Development of an in vitro model, simulating the infant colon, to investigate the effects of human milk oligosaccharides and probiotics on infant gut microbiota.