Chr. Hansen aims at electronic interaction with our vendors to the greatest possible extent. We believe that this provides improved transparency, increased access to information and statistics together with more efficient purchase and payment processes.
Other key drivers in sourcing
- Sustainable and innovative solutions
- Competition between vendors
- Reliability and quality of service.
E-procurement in Chr. Hansen OpenClose
We use an e-procurement solution for purchase of all goods and services within our Indirect spend. The system provides an overview of spend and quantities that allows us to optimize conditions with vendors after an agreement has been reached. Furthermore, we ensure automatic entry, invoicing and approval of invoice.
Your benefits trading with us through an e-procurement system
- The availability of only preferred vendors incl. their product catalogs ensures automated compliance with vendor contracts and thereby potentially increased sales
- Correct and accurate order information, improved range management and efficiency of order receipt
- No extra costs involved.
Indirect category management OpenClose
e-Sourcing is used in Chr. Hansen as a facilitator in our sourcing process - whenever considered applicable. The e-Sourcing tools ensure fairness and transparency for all participants.
Our most frequently used e-Sourcing tools are:
- RFI (Request for Information): Online collection of information used to shortlist vendors.
- RFQ (Request for Quotation): Online collection of quotes to either award business or shortlist vendors.
- e-Auction: Online negotiation tool.