Dear new shareholder,
Welcome to Chr. Hansen Holding A/S.
In order to send you information, we kindly ask you to register your email address on the Shareholder Portal. The Shareholder Portal is operated by Computershare A/S and offers a high degree of security for you as a user and recipient of electronic communication from us.
How to register your email address:
- On www.chr-hansen.com choose INVESTORS and click on SHAREHOLDER PORTAL (or click on the link 'Go to the Shareholder portal' to right on this page)
- Login to the shareholder portal using the VP account number*.
- Click the tab “MY ACCOUNT” and select “Contact details”. Enter your email address in the fields “Email” and “Repeat email” and click on the “Update” button.
- You will now receive an email in which you will be asked to confirm your email address by clicking on the link in the email.
- When logged on, you can choose the information you want to receive by email or by ordinary mail. Click the tab “MY ACCOUNT” and select “Information”
*) VP account number is typically the same as your account number. In some cases, the VP account number is your account number plus a prefix identification number to your bank. If in doubt, please contact your bank.
You are free to register or update your email address on the Shareholder Portal at any time.
Should you not register you email address on the Shareholder Portal or send a written notice, we will take the liberty of assuming that you do not wish to receive information from Chr. Hansen Holding A/S for the time being.
Next annual general meeting
We hope to see you at our next annual general meeting on 28 November 2017.