Rich in polyphenols and procyanidins, our NUTRIPHY® Grape range contains a variety of active compounds that may support cardiovascular health.
The science behind NUTRIPHY® Grape
Made from grape pomace sourced primarily from the south of France, NUTRIPHY® Grape is available in either red or white, depending on the polyphenol composition required and the desired color. Studies indicate that the active compounds in our NUTRIPHY® Grape range:
- Help to maintain a good cholesterol level1
- Support oxidation defence2
1 A.V. Rai et al. 2000. J. Medicinal Foods, 3(1), 15-22
2 Dohadwala et Vita., 2009. Grape and cardiovascular disease. The journal of Nutrition, Supplement Grape and Health, 139, 1788S-1793S
Why use NUTRIPHY® Grape?
- Made from grape pomace primarily sourced from the south of France
- Contains the same native phenolic compound as fresh grape
- Guaranteed active compound content with no carriers, solvents or additives
- Available in fine or granulated powder form
- Standardized to a high level of polyphenols and procyanidins using the DMAC method
- Produced in accordance with food safety guidelines
- Fully documented, from identification to commercialization authorizations
- Our NUTRIPHY® Grape range is as close to the composition of fresh grape as possible.