Exclusively sourced, extracted and standardized, our NUTRIPHY® Cranberry range contains active phenolic compounds with documented health benefits.
The science behind NUTRIPHY® Cranberry
Studies indicate that the proanthocyanidins in NUTRIPHY® Cranberry have a unique double A-type linkage that plays a key role in lower urinary tract health.1
Why use NUTRIPHY® Cranberry?
- Made exclusively from cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Aiton) harvested in northwest USA
- Contains the full spectrum of phenolic compounds found in cranberry juice
- Guaranteed active compound content with no carriers or additives
- Available as fine or granulated powder standardized at 15% PACs2
- Standardized based on the BL-DMAC method and verified with HRBC testing
- Produced in accordance with food safety guidelines
- Fully documented, from identification to commercialization authorizations
- Our NUTRIPHY® Cranberry range is as close to the composition of native cranberry as possible.
1 Howell et al., 2010. Dosage effect on uropathogenic Escherichia coli anti-adhesion activity in urine following consumption of cranberry powder standardized for proanthocyanidin content: a multicentric randomized double blind study. BMC Infectious Diseases, 10(94), 1-14.
2 Cochrane Analyses. Cranberries for preventing urinary tract infections (Review). Jepson et al. 2012.