Rich in alpha and beta-carotene, our NUTRIPHY® Carotene contains active compounds that may have health benefits for the skin.
The science behind NUTRIPHY® Carotene
Extracted from sustainably sourced palm fruit oil (Elaeis guineensis), NUTRIPHY® Carotene is as close to the composition of palm fruit as possible. Studies indicate that NUTRIPHY® Carotene:1
- Helps support skin resilience against UV radiation
- Increases carotenoid accumulation in the skin.
1. Someya et al. J. Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol. 40, 303-314, 1994
Why use NUTRIPHY® Carotene?
- Our palm fruit is exclusively sourced from RSPO certified plantations in Malaysia
- We offer full product traceability of our raw materials
- Guaranteed active compound content with no flavorings, colorings or preservatives
- Produced in accordance with food safety guidelines
- Standardized based on the official HPLC analytical method of European Pharmacopoeia
- Fully documented, from identification to commercialization authorizations.