Rich in anthocyanins and flavonoids, our NUTRIPHY® Blackcurrant range contains active compounds that may support circulatory and cardiovascular health.
The science behind NUTRIPHY® Blackcurrant
Studies indicate that the anthocyanins in NUTRIPHY® Blackcurrant have antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties that:
- Help reduce muscle fatigue1,2
- Help prevent myopia3
Why use NUTRIPHY® Blackcurrant?
- We offer full product traceability of our raw materials
- Guaranteed active compound content with no solvents or additives
- Produced in accordance with food safety guidelines
- Fully documented, from identification to commercialization authorizations
- Our NutriPhy® Blackcurrant is as close to the composition of fresh blackcurrant as possible.
1 Matsumoto H et al. 2005. Eur J Appl Physiol (2005) 94: 36–45.
2 Matsumoto H et al.,2005. Experimental Eye Research, 80, 313–322.
3 Iida H, et al. Investig. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2011, 52, 6297.