Reports to Manager of Dairy Technical Department (Russia, Moscow)
We are looking for a specialist/lab manager to support the sales organisation with Dairy application trials in our local application center in Moscow. Application Lab Specialist is categorized as a Specialist. The main role will be to provide technical support for colleagues, distributors’ sales personnel and customers in the area of Food Cultures and Enzymes in Russia. You will report to the Russian Sales organisation but will have a strong link to our Global Application group in our Head quarter in Denmark.
Your main tasks
- Responsible for trials with dairy culture & enzyme covering the Russian market
- Provide prompt, accurate, and in-depth technical support to Sales, Distributors, and Clients
- Perform fermented milk experiments based on client objectives, using appropriate formulations, methodologies, equipment and recording & reporting procedures (both through a sales business system and electronical laboratory notebook)
- New product development mainly on fermented milks and fermented milk-based products
- Produce fermented milk products for promotion in exhibits, customer and distributer trainings
- Ensure appropriate laboratory standard (GMP, GLP)
- Assure safe & hygienic production of samples based on local and global instructions (HACCP, ISO 22000)
- Analysing of dairy products (cell counts, rheological measurements, phage analysis, etc)
- Conduct customer plant visits for eitherr in-house training, on-site trial assistance or phage audits. This implies visits throughout the Russian country
- Leading the local phage champion group
- You hold an academic education in dairy science and technology or alike
- You have more than 5 years expierences in food production (preferential dairy industry)
- You are excellent in Russian and English (orally and written)
- You are flexible, quality oriented and easy to work with
We offer you a challenging and varied work in a dynamic international company. A highly professional team of experts will back you up and you will find customer focused colleagues and will work with high responsibility and independence.
- Location: Moscow, Eastern part of the city, str. Scherbakovskaya, 53/17
- Basic hours of work: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. It will be necessary to work overtime when required.
- Salary: Gross salary of RUB 120.000 – 170.000 per month.
- Performance Bonuses: Up to 10 (ten) percent of the gross annual salary
- 3 month of probation period
- Non-obligatory medical insurance (DMS)
- Daily lunch with limit of net payment 250 RUB per day
- Holiday entitlement is 35 calendar days per annum
- Mobile phone, with reimbursement of costs at limit 15.000 RUB quarterly